Master Magnetics Magnetic Hooks | 61 Pound Pull Strength | 2 Pack of Neodymium Magnets | White | MHHH61X2 by Master Magnetics at Donations Central. MPN: MHHH61X2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You know the feeling – you need to hang something up, but there’s nowhere to put it. You need something sturdy without putting nails in the wall. Master Magnetics strong magnetic hooks are perfect for classrooms, workshops, or around the house. Our neodymium magnets (Nd-Fe-B) are composed of neodymium, iron, boron and a few transition metals for many different applications. What they lack in size, these rare earth magnets make up for in strength. Available in a convenient 2-pack set to
Product Description & Reviews
You know the feeling – you need to hang something up, but there’s nowhere to put it. You need something sturdy without putting nails in the wall. Master Magnetics strong magnetic hooks are perfect for classrooms, workshops, or around the house. Our neodymium magnets (Nd-Fe-B) are composed of neodymium, iron, boron and a few transition metals for many different applications. What they lack in size, these rare earth magnets make up for in strength. Available in a convenient 2-pack set to ensure you can finish your job completely. This magnetic hook has a diameter of 1.25”, a height of 1.312”, and a hook length of 0.75, with an opening beginning at 0.312" closing down to 0.125". Master Magnetics performs an industry standard pull force test on each magnet to ensure we are selling quality products to each and every customer. Our pull force tests are done using a force-meter and a ½ in thick steel plate; pulling the magnet upward and measuring the point at which the connection is broken is how a magnets pull force is determined. Variables such as mounting angle, surface texture, paint, and other interferences between the magnet and the desired mounting location should be taken into consideration when deciding which magnet to use. Our multi-purpose magnets offer many applications such as hanging lights, wiring, tools, keys, or signs being just a few of them. They are also great for use on metal doors, shelves, tool boxes, or file cabinets, and much more! These magnets are great for indoor or outdoor use. For outdoor applications, be sure to shield the magnet from water and humidity to prevent rust or search for one of Master Magnetics ceramic magnets. Master Magnetics has been providing quality magnetic solutions for over 40 years. We take pride in the American jobs that we provide and our expertise in the magnetic field. To avoid imposter products, please support us by purchasing only the “Shipped and Sold by Amazon.com” offering on this listing.
Features & Highlights
- PULL FORCE TESTED - Magnet pull force is tested using a smooth, flat, horizontal, .5 in.-thick steel plate. As the magnet is pulled upward, a tool measures force right before the magnet releases. Variables such as mounting angle, texture, paint, etc. will interfere between the magnet and the hanging location and weaken the connection. Consider these variables when purchasing/ using any magnet.
- HOLD UP TO 61 POUNDS - This magnetic hook can hold up to 61 pounds of weight, as determined by our industry standard pull force test. Use these powerful neodymium hooks to hang lights, wiring, tools, keys, signs and more from metal doors, shelves, tool boxes and file cabinets. Let Master Magnetics help you mount and organize your desired space with our 2 pack of magnetic hooks.
- NEODYMIUM, RARE EARTH MAGNET - Made from Neodymium and Low Carbon Steel, these durable magnet hooks are 1.25" in diameter, 1.312" high. Hooks are 0.75" long with an opening beginning at 0.312" closing down to 0.125". This 2 pack works outside or inside for hanging medium to large sized objects. For outdoor use, shield magnet from water and humidity to prevent rust or use our ceramic magnets.
- NON-SCRATCH LINER - This rare earth magnetic hook includes a non-scratch liner so you can store the tools you need with minimum risk of wear and tear. We've finished these hook magnets with a white enamel paint finish for a sleek look and easy to clean surface. Whether you're hanging something from metal doors, shelves, tool boxes, or file cabinets, our magnetic hooks can give you a hand.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN - All of our magnets are designed by a professional magnet company with over 40 years of experience. You want tools you can trust and our superior magnetic hooks are just that. Our hooks are designed for maximum holding capacity to help you with any job.
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Master Magnetics, Inc.
2.6 x 1.9 x 3.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.