Extreame Savings Item! Save 47% on the Stud Finder, IMAITC Multi-Function Wall Stud Sensor Detector Scanner with Live AC Wire Wood Scanner Warning Detection, Battery Included by IMAITC at Donations Central. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features This product has 3 different modes for detecting wood and metal piles, and can also detect live wires inside the wall and on the floor and on the ceiling. All functions allow you to use the product more safely, protected and away from the danger of live wires. Stud mode: detect metal studs with 1/2 inch, 1 inch and 3/2 inches mode. Metal mode: detect metal pipes, rebars etc up to 3 inches. AC mode: detect unshielded AC live wire up to 3 inches. If the surface thickness is not known,
Product Description & Reviews
Features This product has 3 different modes for detecting wood and metal piles, and can also detect live wires inside the wall and on the floor and on the ceiling. All functions allow you to use the product more safely, protected and away from the danger of live wires. Stud mode: detect metal studs with 1/2 inch, 1 inch and 3/2 inches mode. Metal mode: detect metal pipes, rebars etc up to 3 inches. AC mode: detect unshielded AC live wire up to 3 inches. If the surface thickness is not known, you can select 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch mode to scan first, then select the appropriate mode and scan again. Important Tips 1.For proper use, always place this product flat against the surface before powering on. 2.Place it flat on wall first. Then continuously press and hold the Scan button, and keep the unit still until calibration is complete(1-2 seconds). When calibration is complete, the unit will sound a short beep and the display bars will be cleared. 3.Keep it flat against the wall and move the unit slowly. Do not rock or lift it. 4.While calibrating, the device must not be placed directly over a stud, dense material such as metal, or over a wet or newly painted area, or it will not properly calibrate. If all segments of the middle LCD parts flash on and off, and intermittence beeps when the activation button is pressed, move the device to a different location, release the activation button and try to calibrate again. 5.Before scanning, please check the thickness of the position be detected is fit for detection. 6.Detection depth and edge detection can vary due to moisture content of materials, wall texture, paint, etc. Package Contents 1 x Stud Finder 1 x 9V Battery 1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- ★Multi-mode Detection: Detects metal studs up to 3/2 in(38mm), metal rebar or pipe up to 3 in(76mm) while AC live wire up to 3 in(76mm)
- ★Easy to Use : Only three buttons, first press ON/OFF power button, then select the Mode Switch Button,after that just press the "Scan button" and scan horizontally across the object surface.
- ★LCD Backlit Display and Audible Indication: Illuminated graphical LCD and sound signal indicate mode, detection strength and more, also with battery level indication.
- ★Smart Beep Function & Ergonomic Design: With an audible beep to remind you of the stud's location and position to find the stud center quickly. Handheld and anti-slip body for comfortable and firm grip, convenient to use.
- ★Widely Use for Majority Surfaces: This stud sensor is wildly used for various surfaces, like walls, ceilings, wood flooring, subflooring, gypsum drywall over plywood sheathing, lath & plaster etc. Perfect for home DIY decoration and industrial use.
Hunan Guyang Materials Co., Ltd.
Hunan Guyang Materials Co., Ltd.
3.3 x 1.4 x 6.6 inches
6 x 1.8 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: ONQ2293, mpn: 31118, ean: 0095691256430,